Table of Contents
We are excited to share that Multicollab 4.1 is here, bringing a wave of enhancements and improvements to redefine your editorial content creation experience.
Without further ado, let’s dive into the exciting changes this version has to offer!
- Undo & Redo functionality is now compatible with all default Gutenberg blocks.
- Users can now effortlessly copy the link of the post and page to share with Guest users.
✨ Enhancements in Multicollab 4.1
- Real-time editing of content requests has been significantly improved.
- Multicollab is now compatible with php8.1.
- Multicollab is fully compatible with WPML.
- Substantial improvement in Email notifications.
- Collaborator details can now be viewed from the activity panel.
- @mention functionality now works seamlessly with copy and paste comments.
🛠️ Bug Fixes in Multicollab 4.1
Bug fixes and optimizations have been implemented for a smoother user experience.
We are dedicated to ensuring a seamless experience for our users. Our extensive support centre is here to assist you if you have questions or encounter issues using Multicollab 4.1.
Upgrade to the latest version today and witness a new era of content creation unfold!
🗣️👂Your feedback is priority number one! ❤️
- Please suggest new features or improvements.
- Give us a shout on Twitter, Facebook and Youtube.
- Let us know what you love about Multicollab.