Add inline comments to any text or media in your blog post for review by others. You can select any text/media and add comments, just like in Google Docs.
- Easily add comments on any part of the content inside Gutenberg.
- Comment on any text or media during post-draft and editing.
With reply, resolve, and mention commenting options, the possibilities are endless for creative team collaboration during the publishing process.
- Invite editorial users to collaborate and comment on a post just by mentioning them.
- Users will receive email notifications when they are mentioned, allowing them to jump back into the conversation quickly.
With enabled email notifications, you don’t have to sit around and wonder if your team members got that message you sent out. All you have to do is make your edits, assign your comments, and let the plugin do the rest.
- Instant email notifications make collaborations with your team easier and foster intra-group connectivity.
- Your team can quickly review and easily click notifications to respond directly in WordPress.
Track your content creation process by using Suggestion Mode. You and your team can easily navigate through your workflows together and check assignments off your to-do lists with this feature.
- Any edits to posts or pages are highlighted to accept, reject and collaborate as needed when combined with mentions and notifications.
- Teams can easily track WordPress text that has been modified, deleted, or added throughout your editorial workflow.
(Suggestion mode works on these blocks)
Invite guests to collaborate without the need to create a WordPress user account. Email invitations with a unique link can be sent directly to editors, clients, and any other stakeholder from within each post. Here are two roles you can assign to a guest collaborator:
- Commenter: Users can add comments and reply to comments to a post. They can’t edit posts, delete, edit, or close others’ comments.
- Viewer: Users can view draft post content and view comments left by other users. The user can’t add comments or edit posts.
If you and your team use Slack to communicate internally, you can receive important Multicollab notifications in the Slack channel of your choice.
- Instant Slack notifications make team collaboration more accessible and allow collaborators to stay in the loop.
- You will get real-time updates for mentions, replies, and other comment activities in your Slack channel. This allows you to fit Multicollab in a place you know your team will be checking all day.
Attach a document to a comment
If a picture is worth a thousand words, then is a video worth a thousand pictures? The Attach Document feature allows you to share additional references and context to your comment.
- Collaborators can attach images or documents to their comments and replies.
- The Attach Document feature opens up a possibility for you to express your thoughts with screenshots, screencasts, audio messages, etc.
Reports and Activity
When you’re dealing with as much content as you are on a daily basis, the basics aren’t enough. With our Advanced Dashboard functionality, you can get better insight into your editorial workflow with transparent data points and an intuitive reporting feature. You’ll never be left in the dark about your content’s progress again.
- The Activity Timeline monitors collaboration and tracks progress across all pages and posts with easy filtering to view by user, content categories, and time stamps.
- Discover what your team needs with Quick Snapshot Reporting for the latest comment activities on each page and post.
Decide which team members should have permission to manage comments and suggestions in Multicollab.
- You can configure who should have access to add a comment, resolve comments, and disable comments.
- You can configure who should have access to accept or reject suggestions.
This feature helps in enhancing the accessibility of the Multicollab plugin for users who do not follow the English language.
- With this feature, you can use the Multicollab plugin in 6 distinct languages – German, Chinese, Hindi, Spanish, French, and Bengali.
- Everything from comment boards to settings will automatically sync with your selected language so that you can enjoy streamlined collaboration no matter what language is native for you.
The Multicollab support team desires to provide an excellent experience for all your editorial workflow needs. Email support is available anytime.
- Our dedicated support team is here to assist you with login-level support to diagnose and resolve any issues you may encounter, including conflicts with other website codes.
- We strive to respond to all customer requests within 24 hours. 48 hours on weekends.
30 Days – 100% No-Risk Money Back Guarantee!
You are fully protected by our 100% Money Back Guarantee. If you don’t like our products over the first 30 days, then we will gladly refund your money. No questions asked!